The Affordable Housing Study's latest report analyzes current and future housing needs based on projected employment and demographic trends. Learn more.
- Steven Cover Named Director of Arlington’s Dept. of Community Planning, Housing and Development
- Arlington County Launches Broad-based Facilities Study for 2015
- $8.5 Million Loan Approved to Create 80 Affordable Housing Units
- $1.35 Million County Loan Approved to Preserve Affordable Senior Housing
- Virginia Honors Arlington's Columbia Pike Housing Efforts