Arlington's three-year Affordable Housing Study will create a shared community vision for this vital component of our community. Learn More.
- Arlington County Board Approves New Live-Work Building Near Clarendon Metro Station
- Arlington County Board Approves Converting Crystal City Vacant Office Building to Innovative Community-Centered Apartments
- Arlington County Board Approves Mixed-Use Office, Residential, and Upscale Retail near Rosslyn Metro Station
- Arlington and Fairfax County Choose Streetcar Program Management Team
- Coalition for Smarter Growth Honors Arlington County Board Member J. Walter Tejada
Sarah Pizzo, a Housing Development Specialist for Arlington County, was recognized by The Virginia Housing Coalition (VHC) at a 2014 awards luncheon for being one of The Top 40 Under 40 in Housing. Honorees inducted to this list have demonstrated professional excellence in Virginia’s housing industry and display a commitment to service within their community.