To support the County’s vision for a diverse and inclusive community, a number of housing programs are funded each fiscal year. This summary outlines the allocated funds and programs for the current year.
Fiscal Year 2014
Download a complete summary of budgeted housing programs for FY2014.
Funding Summary highlights:
- $51.7 million in funding is being allocated for programs to preserve affordable housing and assist persons to meet their housing needs.
- Local tax dollar support for these programs total $32.3 million, or 4.9% of County government operations (General Fund excluding Schools transfer).
- The Affordable Housing Investment Fund is funded at $9.5 million, the same level as FY2013.
- $1,062,747 in ongoing funding was added to support the Comprehensive Homeless Services Center.
- $2.4 million to support the full year operation of the Mary Marshall Assisted Living Residence.
- $1,586,493 in one-time funding was added to the base funding of the housing grants program.
- $200,000 in one-time funding was added to support the Homelessness Prevention and Rapid Re-housing Program (HPRP).
FY2014 Housing Programs Budget Allocations
FY2014 Housing Programs Funding Sources
- Affordable Housing Facts on Budget and Tools
- Housing Development Financial Tools
- County-wide adopted budget for FY2014