On Feb. 25, the Board approved funding from the County's Affordable Housing Investment Fund to help construct 125 new affordable units at 2910 S. Glebe Road.
- County Board Allocates $7.4 Million Loan for Berkeley I Affordable Housing Development
- Arlington County Moves Forward on Vision for Western Rosslyn
- Jay Fisette Named Arlington County Board Chair
- Arlington to Study Westover Garden Apartments for Possible Historic Designation
- $9.9 Million Arlington Loan to Help Renovate Culpepper Garden I Apartments