Affordable Housing Master Plan Review
Kick Off Webinar:
Updated Housing Needs Analysis
Thursday, October 22 at 7 p.m.
Postponed; new date TBA
- Arlington County is conducting a five-year review of the Affordable Housing Master Plan.
- As an initial step, the County is updating its Housing Needs Analysis.
- The 2015 Affordable Housing Master Plan detailed how housing was integral to the County’s vision to support residents, to improve neighborhoods, and to strengthen the economy. The Plan set forth three main goals: to increase supply, to ensure access, and to contribute to a sustainable community.
- In order to achieve these goals, periodic updates on the factors affecting the demand and supply of housing are needed.
Join the webinar to learn about:
- Characteristics of Arlington County’s population
- Current housing affordability and housing needs throughout Arlington
- Housing demand forecasted housing through 2045 based on the most recent population and jobs patterns
For questions about the event, or to request reasonable accommodations, contact the Housing Arlington team: firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-228-0069.