6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Housing Arlington Community Conversation Series
Housing & Economics
- How does growth and economic development intersect with housing?
- What resources and tools are used by the County to address housing affordability? Where are there gaps?
- As a community, should we do more? What happens if we do nothing?
Join us on Facebook Live for a virtual session where a cross-disciplinary panel will host an interactive dialogue about the intersection of housing economics. Participate online in real time — ask the panel your questions and share your reactions to the discussion.
Have a question you’d like the panel to consider ahead of time? Let us know! firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is one of three in the Housing Arlington Community Conversation Series. Other topics include:
- Housing & the Environment | October 28, 6:30 pm online
- Housing & Equity | November 12, 6:30 pm online
Return to Housing Arlington homepage.