7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Housing Arlington Listening Tour: Missing Middle Housing Study
For Residents and Businesses in 22203, 22205, 22201 & 22209
Thursday, February 4 | 7 p.m.
- Click here to join the meeting via Microsoft Teams
- To join by phone (audio only), dial: 1-347-973-6905
- Enter the Conference ID when prompted: 612 343 195#
Neighbors will join neighbors at the upcoming Housing Arlington Listening Tour, which will focus specifically on the Missing Middle Housing Study. Residents and businesses are encouraged to attend one of four regionally-based virtual meetings where participants will share thoughts on priorities and considerations for enabling missing middle housing types in Arlington. These meetings will be a forum to discuss your ideas with other community members, provide feedback, and learn more.
Residents and businesses are encouraged to attend on the following dates according to their zip code:
- January 27: 22202 and 22206
- February 2: 22205, 22207, 22209, 22201, and 22213
- February 3: 22204 and 22206
- February 4: 22203, 22205, 22201 & 22209 (join via link above)
For questions about the event, or to request reasonable accommodations, contact the Housing Arlington team: email@example.com or 703-228-0069.