7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Stambaugh Human Services Center/2100 Washington Blvd. (Sequoia 1)
Conference Room D (lower level)
Join us for the first in a series of “Housing Matters” community meetings!
- Reducing Evictions
- Understanding Prevention Resources
- Matt De Ferranti: Arlington County Board Member
- Brian Gordon: Government Affairs, Apartment and Office Building Association
- Melissa Bondi: Enterprise Policy Director
Arlington’s Housing Matters Forum, designed for both tenants and landlords, provides opportunities to share information and discuss various housing topics including:
- Eviction and fair housing laws
- Housing assistance resources
- Challenges related to affordable housing
- And much more!
Our goal is to strengthen community connections while engaging in discussions around community needs.