10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Arlington Mill Community & Senior Center
1ST,2ND, 4Th and 5TH Floors
The 2nd Annual Health and Housing-LAIF event is a great way to get free and useful information about fair and affordable housing opportunities in Arlington. The event provides access to a host of health screenings and consultations. It is an excellent opportunity to meet with both housing and health professionals, including mortgage lenders, real estate agents, apartment rental professionals, health services providers and representatives of relevant not-for-profit organizations.
- Talk one-on-one with housing and health exhibitors – 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Attend housing and employment education seminars – 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Visit: “Project Family – Open House/Open Play” – 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Free flu shots (limited number) – free health screenings – 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Visit the mobile consulate of Bolivia – 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Food, music and prizes