12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Rescreening: Affordable Housing Master Plan Review Kick Off
Did you miss the Kick Off Event? Catch Up Fast
Tuesday, January 26 at 12 p.m. | Online: access details coming soon
- Join us over the lunch hour to view a rescreening of the Housing Needs Analysis presentation.
- County staff will be available to answer questions.
About the Affordable Housing Master Plan Review
- The Affordable Housing Master Plan details how housing is integral to the County’s vision to support residents, to improve neighborhoods, and to strengthen the economy.
- The plan outlines three main goals: to increase supply, to ensure access, and to contribute to a sustainable community.
- In order to achieve these goals, periodic updates to factors affecting the demand and supply of housing are needed.
- Learn more about the County’s five-year review of the plan and other upcoming events and engagement opportunities.
For questions about the event, or to request reasonable accommodations, contact the Housing Arlington team: email@example.com or 703-228-0069.