NEW: Draft FY 2019 Action Plan
The FY 2019 Action Plan is a U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) required document that provides a summary of the actions, activities, and specific resources that will be used over the next year to address priority needs and specific goals identified by the 5-Year Consolidated Plan.
Consolidated Plan for Fiscal Years 2016-2020
The Consolidated Plan provides the strategic framework for the County’s housing and community development goals over the next five-year period. The plan is required by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and sets the vision for allocating federal resources to housing, homelessness, community development and special needs. Arlington County is the direct recipient of federal CDBG and HOME funds, and partners with the City of Falls Church as a subrecipient agency through a cooperation agreement.
- Consolidated Plan Narratives for FY 2016-2020 and Annual Action Plan for FY 2016
- Appendix 1: Consolidated Plan Citizen Summary
- Appendix 2: Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing and Fair Housing Plan
- Appendix 3: Community Participation Plan
- Appendix 4: Consolidated Plan Survey Results
- Appendix 5: Map of Committed Affordable Units
*Note – because the Annual Action Plan is in a new format required by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, projects listed in this document are only projects supported with Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) or HOME Investment Partnership (HOME) funds. For a complete list and description of projects recommended for funding through the Community Development Fund (CDBG, Community Service Block Grants, and Affordable Housing Investment Fund Housing Services), see the County Manager’s proposed FY 2016 budget.
Consolidated Plan for Fiscal Years 2011-2015
- Consolidated Plan Narratives
- Attachment 1: Consolidated Plan Citizen Summary
- Attachment 2: FY2011 Arlington Action Plan Narratives
- Attachment 3: Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing
- Attachment 4: Fair Housing Plan
- Attachment 5: Needs Tables
- Attachment 6: Five Year Objectives, Strategies and Outcomes
- Attachment 7: Community Participation Plan
- Attachment 8: Housing and Community Development Needs Survey Summary
- Attachment 9: Housing and Community Development Forum Wrap-Up
- Attachment 10: Public Comments and Staff Responses
- Attachment 11: Annual Affordable Housing Targets Report for FY2009
- Attachment 12: Neighborhood Classification System
- Attachment 13: City of Falls Church Consolidated Plan
- Attachment 14: City of Falls Church FY2011 Action Plan
Download the Consolidated Plan with all attachments.
Annual Action Plan
Each year, an Annual Action Plan is developed with citizen participation to address federal grant allocations, objectives, activities and performance measures for the goals identified in the five-year Consolidated Plan. The Action Plan goals relate to:
- Affordable Housing
- Neighborhood Strategy Areas
- Community Development
- Citizen Participation
- Institutional Structure
Action Plan documents consist of three parts:
- Citizen Summary – this document summarizes the goals, objectives, allocations and performance measures for the fiscal year which begins July 1st.
- HUD Narratives – these narratives are submitted to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development to meet federal regulations and receive federal funds.
- Projects – this chart summarizes program allocations and includes expected accomplishments by subrecipients.
Annual Action Plan for Fiscal Year 2018
Annual Action Plan for Fiscal Year 2017
Annual Action Plan for Fiscal Year 2015
Annual Action Plan for Fiscal Year 2014
Annual Action Plan for Fiscal Year 2013
Annual Action Plan for Fiscal Year 2012
Consolidated Annual Performance Evaluation Report (CAPER)
The CAPER is an evaluation and performance report required at the end of each fiscal year. The report details Arlington’s accomplishments toward meeting the goals outlined in the Consolidated Plan and compares actual performance with the performance measures listed in the Action Plan.
CAPER for Fiscal Year 2016
CAPER for Fiscal Year 2015
CAPER for Fiscal Year 2014
CAPER for Fiscal Year 2013
CAPER for Fiscal Year 2012
CAPER for Fiscal Year 2011